Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Breaking News on Keyword Research: 4 Lessons Learned from a Keyword Expert

Hi all.

Jan Ashby here.
If you're new to keyword research, you should pay attention as I have a few Golden Nuggets of information:
Today I share with you 4 mentoring lessons I gleaned from an SEO and keyword research master. Just who am I talking about?

I'm referring to John Jarvis, an ex-construction worker turned internet marketer - he truly knows his stuff.  This Canadian gentleman has many top ten listings - one of them is "how to be first on Google".

(Click link above, for proof of his Top 10 result - use control "F" on your keyboard to do a Search for John Jarvis).

*Note: When you see his youtube video, it will say Henry Jarvis - that is him !  As of today (April 10, 2013) he is in position 7 )

The Meaningful Lessons Learned: Keyword Research

Since I was somewhat of a newbie on keyword research, I wanted to learn a lot MORE about the topic.  I found that John Jarvis was not a braggart - he truly knew many meaningful lessons, and I decided I could get a great education from him.

   


I learned about stuff like "related keywords", longtail keywords, and how to use video appropriately in my wordpress blog posts. If you are a Wordpress beginner (and especially if you're wanting to learn about video blogging and video SEO), then you too can become illuminated.

If you have a thirst for blogging and want to get started, you should visit my Free Internet Marketing training post.  It will show you how to design your blog, set up your plugins and permalink structure, how to design your Home Page, how to add video and "widgets" to your blog, and also how to get a Facebook fan page set up (plus info on Facebook groups).

Back to keyword research - I 've got some free video lessons on keyword research to share with you - here is an excellent tutorial on Related keywords .

Additionally I'd like you to check a post I made over at my Life Skills wordpress blog - it specifically DETAILS some of the best things I learned from my mentor John Jarvis, regarding keyword research - this includes doing Video seo on one's Youtube channel.

So.. this wraps it up - head over to the Life skills blog and get your great free training .

Oh, one more thing - I did a video re: How to Make money Blogging 

Until next time,

To Your Success

Jan Ashby
Online Marketer 







No comments:

Post a Comment